DEINE Brand Representative - Contractor
DEINE is a Canadian beauty brand created by a chemist who questioned all the unnecessary and harmful ingredients in skincare products. Thus, DEINE was founded in Vancouver, BC to create a refreshing new take on how skincare products should be. We are committed to formulating simple, natural, and high-quality products that provide a luxurious feel at an affordable price.
If you are the type of person who values personal & team growth, learning, has a passion for skincare & entrepreneurship, experience in sales, we warmly welcome you to join our quickly growing team.
DEINE Brand Representative responsibilities
- Have a clear understanding of DEINE's brand values, story, and vision.
- Advocate DEINE's product(s) and promote sales.
- Avoid conflict of interest, and actions that may damage DEINE's brand.
- Be willing to learn and grow as a team.
- Provide clear communication to the team.
- Provide weekly updates of your progress.
- Report directly to your assigned manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This will be a contractor role in which you decide your own work hours, we are very flexible. You may be required to attend our weekly meetings if applicable.
- Experience in marketing would be an asset
- Passion for skincare is a must
- Willingness to learn and grow is a must
- Strong communication skills is a must
Team member benefits & compensation
- 10% commission rate of any sale you contribute
- Tri-monthly gift card incentive awarded to the best performer in the team
- Yearly bonuses based on the total volume of generated sales
- Ongoing learning and self-growth
- Ongoing support from our amazing team
- Payments made on a monthly basis
Required to be remote
To apply, please fill out our application form by clicking the link below:
For business collaborations, potential partnerships, bulk orders please contact us at: email@example.com